DANIEL TITSWORTH | YOUR PERSONAL INJURY LAW PROFESSIONAL | RALEIGH, NC
Daniel Titsworth is also a graduate of Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law at Campbell University and a partner at Ledbetter & Titsworth, P.A. Dan has been representing injured people since 1994 in all aspects of injury law, including those in traffic accidents and on-the-job injuries. His involvement in these claims begins at the initial client meeting and, if necessary, proceeds all the way through to jury trial. He is also a member of the North Carolina State Bar, North Carolina Advocates for Justice, 10th Judicial Bar Association and the Wake County Bar Association.
Dan enjoys becoming familiar with each client and is a very hands-on attorney. He grew up in a working family in a small Illinois town, which provided the basis for developing the concept of having a law firm with “Lawyers You Can Talk To.” He prefers his clients call him by his first name and he talks to them in a language they understand. Dan believes effective representation begins by taking the time to get to know the client. Many of his clients have kept in touch with him through the years and have referred their family and friends. To contact Dan, please e-mail: Dan@LedbetterandTitsworth.com.
Awards & Honors
- Nations Top 1% National Association of Distinguished Counsel 2017
- Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney for North Carorlina American Jurist Institute 2017
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, Ten Best in Client Satisfaction, 2017, 2016 and 2015
- Top 1% America’s Most Honored Professionals 2016
- AV Preeminent Rated Martindale-Hubbell 2016
- Nations Top One Percent National Association of Distinguished Counsel 2015
- Workers Compensation Attorney of the Month Attorney at Law Magazine 2014
- AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rated: Highest Possible Rating in Legal Ability & Ethical Standards